Our 662 pintle chain offers superior strength gained through precision heat treatment and use structal grade steel for our chain pins. The pins are thru-hardened for added strength and wear protection in abrasive enironments. The 662 chain was carefully designed for performance and reliability in some of the toughtest conditions.
662 Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1.664"
- Inner Width (b1):0.902"
- Overall Width (L):1.622"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.283"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.740"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125"
- Average Tensile Strength:11,400 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,700 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:72
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel