Nitro 667H pintle chain is built with heat treated components quad staked pins for improved longevity in harsh conditions. The 662 chains are used on various types Agricultural equipment such as conveyors, manure spreads and harvesters.
667H Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.312"
- Inner Width (b1):1.000"
- Overall Width (L):1.720"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.875"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125"
- Average Tensile Strength:13,100 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,900 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:52
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel