Our 667H pintle chain offers superior strength gained through precision heat treatment and use structal grade steel for our chain pins. The pins are thru-hardened for added strength and wear protection in abrasive enironments. The 667H chain was carefully designed for performance and reliability in some of the toughtest conditions.
667H Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.312"
- Inner Width (b1):1.000"
- Overall Width (L):1.720"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.875"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125"
- Average Tensile Strength:13,100 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,900 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:52
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel