Our 667K pintle chain offers superior strength gained through precision heat treatment and use structal grade steel for our chain pins. The pins are thru-hardened for added strength and wear protection in abrasive enironments. The 667K chain was carefully designed for performance and reliability in some of the toughtest conditions.
667K Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.250"
- Inner Width (b1):1.079"
- Overall Width (L):2.185"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.075"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.200"
- Average Tensile Strength:31,500 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,200 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:53
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel