Nitro 667K pintle chain is built with heat treated components quad staked pins for improved longevity in harsh conditions. The 667K chains are used on various types Agricultural equipment such as conveyors, manure spreads and harvesters.
667K Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.250"
- Inner Width (b1):1.079"
- Overall Width (L):2.185"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.075"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.200"
- Average Tensile Strength:31,500 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,200 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:53
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel