Description & Specifications
ANSI D1 attachment chain is commonly referred to has extended pin roller chain.This chain is used for a wide range of applications such as conveyors, industrial ovens, packaging equipment and much more. This #80 D1 attachment roller chain has D1 links spaced every 2nd pitch/link for a 2" spacing between pins on center. Our chain is manufactured to exceed ANSI industry standards to ensure our chain keeps your machines running.
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):0.625"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.287''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Overall Extended Link Length (L1):1.980''
- Extended Pin Length (L3):0.752''
- Attachment Spacing (S):2.000''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,064 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:80
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
D1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.