ANSI D3 attachment chain is commonly referred to has extended pin roller chain. This chain is used for a wide range of applications such as conveyors, industrial ovens, packaging equipment and much more. The #80 D3 attachment roller chain has D3 links spaced every 2nd pitch/link for a 1" spacing between pins on center. Our chain is manufactured to exceed ANSI industry standards to ensure our chain keeps your machines running.
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):0.625"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.287''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Overall Extended Link Length (L1):1.980''
- Extended Pin Length (L3):0.752''
- Attachment Spacing (S):2.000''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,064 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:80
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.