A true high-quality product built for strength, durability and performance, that's attained through precise manufactured components and testing. Nitro 80 roller chains are built from very specific selected materials for achieved superior strength & wear resistance through precision heat treatment. Our #80 chain is manufactured to conform to ANSI B29.1 standards, which defines set requirements for all American roller chain & sprocket sizes.
80 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):5/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.287''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,064 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:10
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.