#80 Roller Chain Product Description
Nitro™ #80 roller chain is an industrial strength chain that conforms to ANSI B29.1 standards. The American standards for roller chain ensures that all #80 chains are fully interchangeable and compatible on #80 ANSI sprockets. This chain is commonly referred to as a 1" pitch chain, which is a standard measurement taken from pin to pin. Our 80 roller chain is high quality product that is manufactured for strength & durability, making our chain suitable for manyf mechanical power transmission applications. This 10ft roll has a total of 120 links including the 1 connecting link that's included per roll.
#80 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1"
- Inner Width (b1):5/8"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625"
- Overall Width (L):1.287"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125"
- Average Tensile Strength:15,600 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,300 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
#80 Chain Features
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath
80 Chain Interchange Numbers
Replaces OEM Numbers
- New Holland - 616657
- John Deere AFH206115