Nitro high-quality 80 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #80 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #80 roller chain sprocket.
The 80-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 1" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
80 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):5/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.288''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,064 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel