The 80X ShieldX roller chain was developed for applications that require superior corrosion protection, plus the high-strength of carbon steel chain. The ShieldX chain coating is 100% chromium free, which has been derived from water-based chemistry that uses zinc and aluminum flakes. Offers great protection against humid/wet environments, solvents, seawater, automotive fluids and more.
In addition to superior corrosion resistance, the chain is built from our latest N2 Series ANSI roller chain. This series offers better protection against wear & fatigue, which can improve service life up to 2x-3x longer.
#80 ShieldX™ Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):5/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.287''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,064 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2