Description & Specifications
Our 80BS18H sprockets are manufactured to conform to the ANSI standards for chain & sprockets. This sprocket is a 18 tooth sprocket that is compatible with ANSI #80 roller chain. The 80BS18 1" sprocket is a finished bore style that has a standard keyway & 2 setscrews. Our sprocket teeth are hardened to help prevent tooth wear. A black oxide finish is applied to the sprocket for corrosion resistance.
80B18 1" Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:80
- Bore (D1):1''
- Tooth Count:18
- Pitch Diameter (dp):5.442''
- Outside Diameter (de):6.271''
- Sprocket Thickness (B1):0.575''
- Hub Diameter (dm):4-1/4''
- Length Thru Bore (LTB):1-1/2''
- Keyway Size:1/4'' X 1/8''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- No. Of Setscrews:2
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.