Description & Specifications
80A30 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 30 teeth and works with #80 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 80A30 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing a black oxide finish is applied for corrosion resistance.
80A30 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:80
- Bore (B):13/16''
- Tooth Count:30
- Pitch Diameter (PD):9.567''
- Outside Diameter (D):10.114''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.575''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.