Description & Specifications
80A32 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 32 teeth and works with #80 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 80A32 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing a black oxide finish is applied for corrosion resistance.
80A32 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:80
- Bore (B):13/16''
- Tooth Count:32
- Pitch Diameter (PD):10.202''
- Outside Diameter (D):10.753''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.575''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.