Nitro 80H roller chain is a heavy duty, high strength ANSI roller chain. Our 80H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 80H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 80 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 80H chain. The 50ft reels are spooled on a heavy duty reel for easier handling & storage. We also offer extra 80H connecting links & 80H offset links.
80H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):5/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.425''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156''
- Average Tensile Strength:17,196 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,638 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.