Nitro #80 super premium has increased strength & fatigue resistance over standard ANSI roller chains. On average our super premium roller chains are 28% stronger than standard chains. The improved strength is achieved by material, dimensional changes, manufacturing process and heat treatment. Our #80 SP roller chain is best for applications that encounter heavy & repeated shock loads. Connecting links for all super premium roller chains have pressed fit side plates, so the integrity of chain is not compromised.
80SP Super Premium Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Inner Width (b1):5/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625''
- Overall Width (L):1.287''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.949''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Average Tensile Strength:19,100 lbs
- Max Working Load:4,510 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:80SP-1
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.