Description & Specifications
Nitro stainless steel SA1 attachment connecting links are compatible with any stainless #80SS roller chains.
80SS SA1 Attachment Connecting Link Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.312''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Tab Width (G):0.750"
- Height To Hole (C):0.968''
- Height To Tab Top (F):1.395''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.267"
- Connecting Link Clip Type:Spring Clip
- Chain Material:#304 Stainless
Connecting Link Installation Tips
Spring Clip Connecting Links:
The spring clip should be installed where the opening is facing away from the direction of travel. This will help prevent the spring clips from coming off. Like shown in the diagram to the right.
Careful not spread the clip opening too far apart. This can make the clip more prone to falling off.
Cotter Pin Connecting Links:
Cotter Pin Connecting Links The cotter pins pin legs should be spread about 60° apart. Like shown in the diagram to the left.
Never reuse cotter pins that have been taken off. Never use commercial cotter pins as these are usually not hardened.