Nitro 81X roller chain is built to withstand harsh conditions where many other brands will not hold up. Our 81X chain is built with solid rollers and solid bushings that offers enhanced wear resistance resulting in longer running chain. Another improved feature is the high-strength structural grade alloy pins that are quad staked for increased strength while handling higher loads. The combined features boosts our max working load limits to 4,040 lbs and an average tensile strength of 28,900 lbs.
81X Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.609''
- Inner Width (b1):1.062''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.905''
- Overall Width (L):1.929''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.122''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156''
- Average Tensile Strength:28,900 lbs
- Max Working Load:4,040 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:46
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel