The C2060H roller chain is a conveyor style roller chain that uses straight side plates. C2060H conveyor roller chain has the same dimensions as standard ANSI roller chain except for the pitch, which is double. Many conveyor roller chains use attachments for connecting things such as brackets, buckets, rods and much more. Our C2060H conveyor chain is manufactured from high quality carbon steel that is heat treated & shot peened for added strength.
C2060H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.150''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.125''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,411 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.4
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.