Description & Specifications
This CA550 roller chain is manufactured with A1 attachments on every 2nd link. Perfect for attaching cross rods for parallel running chains in any conveying type applications. Our chains offer durable riveted constructed A1 attachments for increased strength.
CA550 A1 Attachment Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1.630''
- Inner Width (b1):0.780''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.656''
- Overall Width (L):1.503''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.281''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.787''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.106''
- Tab Width (G):0.866''
- Attachment Width (W):1.500''
- Width To Center Hole (F):1.033''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.325"
- Hole Length (K):0.390"
- Average Tensile Strength:12,500 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,500 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:74
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
Manufactured with solid cold-forged rollers for smoother contact with the sprocket teeth and to resist distorting under heavy loads.
All attachments are riveted for increased strength over chains with slip fit attachments
After assembly, all Nitro chains are pre-loaded to a minimum load required by the industry standard. Pre-loading seats the chain joint that eliminates any initial elongation in a new chain.
Pre-lubricated in a special formulated lubricant through a hot-dipping process. This process is critical to ensure the lubricant penetrates and thoroughly coats the internals of the chain. The special lubricant offers better retention (less spin-out) and improved wear protection over chains that are cold-dipped.
Advanced heat treatment is applied to achieve optimum hardness for strength and wear resistance.
To combat fatigue failure from repetitive loads & wear, a compressive stress layer is added through shot peening.