CA550HD roller chain is a "heavy duty" version of our standard CA550 chain. The heavy duty chain can hold up to repetitive shock loads much longer than the standard chain. The CA550HD gets the added strength the thicker links plates that's used. Tenisles strength for the CA550 heavy duty is almost 3,000 lbs more than standard CA550 chain.
CA550HD Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1.630''
- Inner Width (b1):0.780''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.656''
- Overall Width (L):1.590''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.325''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.760"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.122''
- Average Tensile Strength:15,250 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,830 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:74
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
- ANSI Chain Size:CA550HD
All dimensions listed are nominal values.