Shipping NoticeEffective 03/26/2020 UPS has suspended their service guarantee for all service levels.
Late & delayed shipments including 2nd Day Air & Next Day Air are non-refundable due to this suspension. You can read more about the UPS service guarantee suspension here.
Orders are shipped by UPS or R&L Carriers. Orders can not ship to a P.O. Box.
Most orders ship within 1 business day. Orders with expedited shipping options (Next Day or 2nd Day) must be placed by 12:00pm central time to ship the same business day . Orders placed after 12:00pm central will ship the following business day.
Shortages & Damages:
Any damages or shortages must be reported within 7 days of the delivery date. Anything beyond 7 days may not be granted. The receiver is responsible to note any damages to a shipment with the delivery driver. Do not discard any packaging until the claim has been fully processed. (Carriers may inspect the packaging)
Any shipping specials are only valid for the continental U.S. only. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and US territories. Shipping specials will ship by a carrier of our choice.
Collect or Third Party Account Billing:
Any damaged or lost shipment are between the collect or third party account holder and the carrier.
- UPS Services
- UPS Ground - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend
- UPS Next Day Air - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend*
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend*
*Saturday delivery service is available in some locations for an additional charge. Contact us to see if Saturday delivery is an option.
- R&L Services
- Standard Service - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend.
- Expedited Service - Contact us for a quote.
Truck Freight Delivery Requirements:
The delivery address must have a dock and forklift to unload the shipment. Delivery drivers are not responsible to unload any shipments. There is an additional charge of $11.30 per 100 pounds, if the truck driver needs to use the lift-gate. This will be charged to your credit card or Net 30 account.
No dock or forklift? See if a local business will allow you to ship something to their facility. Make sure to get prior authorization first! We are not responsible if they refuse the shipment.
Products can be returned within ninety (90) days from the order date. Prior to sending anything back, you must email us or call us at 800-982-3141 to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please be prepared with the order number, item number(s) and quantities that you need to return before contacting us.
- The RMA must be clearly written on the outside of the package or label.
- Returns without an RMA number may be refused.
- Clearance or Discontinued products
- Special Order (Large quantities beyond our normal stocking levels or products that are not standard stock products)
- MTO - Made To Order Products
- Used, damaged, altered, disassembled, incomplete, rusty or any products that are not in new condition
- Any Tools (Example: Chain breakers, chain pullers)
- Promotional items
- All products are subject to a standard 25% restocking fee.
- Restock fees are waived only if you place a new order. The new order must be placed before the return is received back to our warehouse.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable (unless we made an error)
- Return shipping charges are the customers responsibility (unless we made an error)
- Be sure the products are properly packaged before shipping. We are not responsible and do not issue refunds for returned products that are damaged in transit. This will be between you and the shipping carrier.
- Take extra insurance on the package if desired. Consult with the carrier regarding their insurance policies and coverage's.
- It's highly recommend to obtain a tracking number from the carrier you use. We're not responsible for the credit if the return shipment does not arrive to our warehouse.
Please follow the above return instructions for a proper return. Refusing a shipment will result in a deduction from your credit for the following.
- 25% Restock fee - Can not be waived.
- A deduction of the UPS $18.00 refusal fee.
- Deduction of the return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded.
Return & Refund Time Frame:
Returns are normally processed 1-2 times a week. It may take up to 3-5 business days after the refund was processed for it to appear on your credit card statement.
Nitro Power Products, LLC
(RMA # 1234567)
7842 N. Faulkner Road
Milwaukee, WI 53224