The WH78 chain by Nitro was developed with manufacturing each chain component from specific materials for the best strength, performance and wear resistance. Every part on the WH78 chains is heat treated with modern computer controlled furnaces for accurate hardening every time. These chains can be found in various applications such as bottom drag conveyors, lumber processing machines and recycling processing equipment.
WH78 Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2.609''
- Inner Width (b1):1.118''
- Bushing Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):2.875''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.500''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.125''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.250''
- Average Tensile Strength:30,000 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,500 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:46
- No. Of Connecting Pins Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
All dimensions listed are nominal values.