ANSI D1 attachment chain is commonly referred to has extended pin roller chain.This chain is used for a wide range of applications such as conveyors, industrial ovens, packaging equipment and much more. This #35 D1 attachment roller chain has D1 links spaced every 2nd pitch/link for a 3/4" spacing between pins on center. Our chain is manufactured to exceed ANSI industry standards to ensure our chain keeps your machines running.
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200'' ²
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Overall Extended Link Length (L1):0.820''
- Extended Pin Length (L3):0.375''
- Attachment Spacing (S):0.750''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:35
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter