Description & Specifications
50A16 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 16 teeth and works with #50 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 50A16 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing, the teeth are hardened to help minimize wear, then a black oxide finish is applied for corrosion resistance.
50A16 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:50
- Bore (B):5/8''
- Tooth Count:16
- Pitch Diameter (PD):3.204''
- Outside Diameter (D):3.517''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.343''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.