Description & Specifications
This K1 attachment connecting links fits any standard CA620 roller chains. CA620 K1 attachments are perfect for applications where you need to attach cross bars or bolt custom components to the chain.
CA620 K1 Attachment Connecting Link Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1.650''
- Overall Width (L):1.779"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.283"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.128"
- Tab Width (G):0.874"
- Attachment Width (W):3.157"
- Width To Center Hole (F):4.937"
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.279"
- Attachment Height (h4):0.452"
- Connecting Link Clip Type:Cotter Pin
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
Connecting Link Installation Tips
Spring Clip Connecting Links:
The spring clip should be installed where the opening is facing away from the direction of travel. This will help prevent the spring clips from coming off. Like shown in the diagram to the right.
Careful not spread the clip opening too far apart. This can make the clip more prone to falling off.
Cotter Pin Connecting Links:
Cotter Pin Connecting Links The cotter pins pin legs should be spread about 60° apart. Like shown in the diagram to the left.
Never reuse cotter pins that have been taken off. Never use commercial cotter pins as these are usually not hardened.