Nitro high-quality 180 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #180 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #180 roller chain sprocket.
The 180-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 2-1/4" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
180 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1-13/32''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.406''
- Overall Width (L):2.866''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.687''
- Link Plate Height (h2):2.047''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.281''
- Average Tensile Strength:83,776 lbs
- Max Working Load:13,669 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:54
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1