240-2 roller chain is an ANSI B29.1 standard roller chain with a 3" pitch. #240-2 double row roller is the largest ANSI pitch size chain on the market. Nitro 240-3 chain is manufactured with solid rollers and solid bushings. Our chain is made using high grade carbon steel with precision heat treatment to the plates, pins, rollers and bushings to increase the overall strength.
240-2 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3''
- Inner Width (b1):1.875''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.875''
- Overall Width (L):7.512"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.937"
- Link Plate Height (h2):2.791"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.375"
- Transverse Pitch (Pt):3.457"
- Average Tensile Strength:302,033 lbs
- Max Working Load:37,479 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:40
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2