Nitro 50H roller chain is a heavy duty, high strength roller chain. Our 50H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 50H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 50 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 50H chain. The 50ft reels are spooled on a heavy duty reel for easier handling & storage. We also offer extra 50H connecting links & 50H offset links.
50H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.870''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,597 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.