C2052 conveyor roller chain has double the pitch of ANSI standard roller chains. The C2052 uses oversized rollers for conveying applications where the chain needs to roll on hard surfaces or or within a chain track. We offer a complete selection of attachment links
for our C2052 roller chain. This chain can be special order with stock or custom attachments.
C2052 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:970 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.4
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.