Nitro high-quality 25 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #25 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #25 roller chain sprocket.
The 25-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 1/4" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
25 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.130''
- Overall Width (L):0.311''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.091''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.228''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.030''
- Average Tensile Strength:992 lbs
- Max Working Load:143 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:480
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter