#25 Roller Chain Product Description
#25 roller chain is a miniature roller chain that's great for lighter duty applications. Our 25 roller chain fully conforms to ANSI B29.1 standards and has a standard 1/4" pitch.
#25 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/4"
- Inner Width (b1):1/8"
- Roller Diameter (d1)²:0.130"
- Overall Width (L):0.311"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.091"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.228"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.030"
- Average Tensile Strength:1,000 lbs
- Max Working Load:140 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10ft:480
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
² 25 is a rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter
#25 Chain Features
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath